Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog #273 Anything Goes

 Hello everyone and welcome back to my little space in this big blog world.  In my neck of the woods it is starting to smell like fall.  I am a fall/winter girl.  I love the falling leaves and all the celebrations.  The spring/summer are just to hot for this gal.  So let's get started and see who our sponsors are for #273.

All Dressed Up Stamps
Prize~2 Images

My Besties Shop
Prize~3 Images

These sponsors are a big deal.  They both do so much for all the challenge blogs.  Please go show each one some love.

Now on to my project.  The image is from All Dressed Up Stamps and is called Perfect Day.  I have a dream that I will accomplish someday.  It's to visit Venice, Italy for Carnevale (carnival).  So here is my take on the perfect day!

I used Prismacolor Pencils to color this entire
image.  The image was printed on GP #110 card
stock.  I looked at images of Venice to find the 
correct colors for the buildings and for the Rialto
Bridge.  Gondolas are traditionally black hulls.
The tops can vary.  I cut some brick paper and
then printed the portion with the wheels. I fussy 
cut the brick paper and glued in on the image to
make the street.  The wish you were here is a chip-
board sticker.
 

Now I have no idea who this card is for.  Maybe
just be one to keep and use in the future.  

My new sticker for the back of my cards.  Sorry 
it is blurry.  All the papers used are scraps.  My 
scraps are going to be donated to St. Vincent dePaul
thrift store.  This is where I get a lot of my stuff for
crafting.  

Now I would like to enter the following challenges:




Thank you so much for visiting.  I hope I have inspired you to join in the challenge.  So for now,

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and know you are very blessed.








No comments:

Post a Comment