Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #223 'Hello Fall'

 Hello and welcome to my little blog in the blog-a-sphere.  Well Labor Day has come and gone and this signals Halloween.  My favorite time of the year.  The reason is my lovely daughter was born in October on her actual due date.  Shocked me and the delivery team.  That was many many moons ago.  But I still carry out my tradition of decorating for Halloween before her birthday.  More in next months post.  On to our new challenge #223 'Hello Fall'.  Here are the sponsors and the prize they are providing (in alphabetical order).


Dr. Digi House of Stamps
Prize~2 Digital Images

Patties Creations
Prize~3 Digital Images

SheepSki Designs
Prize~3 Digital Images

Would you do me a favor? Please go show some love to the fabulous sponsors.  They are all so generous.  Go tell each of them thank you!

Now on to my project.  I am using a digital image from SheepSki Designs entitled 'Vlad n Mia'.  This image is the sweetest and perfect for a fall project and a reminder.  You'll see what I mean in a while.  So here is my card.

This is a 6x6 card.  Colored with Prismacolor Pencils.
I paper pieced the hat and beard on Vlad.  I wanted
to put a bow on Mia (purple bat) but I couldn't
make one that was small enough.  The grasses are
dies I just got.  The green is green glitter.  The brown
and orange are scraps.  The clouds are new dies also.
I Printed the words on each cloud and inked the
edges in light blue.  

I don't have much of this paper left.  It's by DCWV
big book of fall/halloween 2011.  This is a great book.
Has a lot of papers that are really a nice combination.

This is what I was talking about.  The Teal Pumpkin
project.  This is a fabulous idea for Halloween.  I have
given out little gifts each year for a very long time.
I love seeing the costumes and the smiles on the
childrens faces.  It's just a fun time for everyone!


Well that is it for this month.  Thank you so much for visiting.  Next months challenge is on October 13, 2021.  I will show you what I came up with for my daughters birthday.  Each year I try to make something for her.

So for now, Stay Healthy, Stay Safe and know you are very blessed!










No comments:

Post a Comment