Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Sunday, August 15, 2021

The Crafter's Cafe #272 'Fantasy'


 Do you like American football?  I am happy as a clam at high tide!  The Seattle Seahawks are playing pre-season football right now.  I am streaming the game on the windows computer in the craftroom.  Yes, I have 2 computers. Windows and Mac.  Enough about football, let's see who our sponsors are for this challenge.


(sorry I don't have a logo)

ChubbyMermaid

Prize~$5.00  PDF book

Friends I had never heard of this store/artist before choosing a image for this challenge.  I have got to say I am very impressed.  The image is crisp and clean.  I can't wait to get one of her colorbooks.

On to my project.  It's not a card.  I created a picture and it now is hanging on my craftroom wall.  Let me show you what I came up with.


Here she is.  The image is called Dreamcatcher
Elf.
  This image is simply beautiful.  Clean lines
and paths that are easy to follow.  It is just a
very fun image to color.  I used Prismacolor 
Pencils, Arteza Colored Pencils and Prang Colored
Pencils.  I copied the image onto Canon Semi-
Transparent Marker Paper.  It is a great surface to
work on (great for colored pencils also).




Here is a close up of the image. 



Here is another look.  The frame is made of a gold
very deeply embossed paper that I bought years 
ago.  The inside mat is mirror paper from Dollar
Tree.  



This is the back of the picture frame.
I wanted to cover the back.  I used 3
sets of cardboard stacked to make the
frame.

This is it for this week.  I am entering my project over at:
 
Thank you for stopping by.  Leave a comment I love to read them.  See you September 1st.

Stay healthy, safe and very blessed,





No comments:

Post a Comment