Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #274 'Favorite Color Combination'.

 It's time for another challenge over at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog.  Let's see who the sponsors are.

Sheepski Designs
Prize~3 Images

Stampers Delights
Prize 3 @ £2.50 each image


Decosses Dynamite Doodles
Prize~Winner to choose either

'A Touch Of Class'

OR


'Trick Or Treat'

Wow! What great sponsors for this challenge.  Please friends go show some love!

On to my design.  I am using Chibi Cooking Up A Spell from Stampers Delights.  Here is what I have came up with.

(please excuse the watermark over the image. 
This protects everyone!)  I bet you can't guess what
my favorite colour combo is?  Yes, purple and green.
I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils.  The 
paper is all scraps.  I have a 4x6 inch stamp with
cooking utensil names.  I embossed the stamp
with Wow Neon Orange powder.  I have a Halloween
stamp set with single candy corn in 3 sizes. 
I stamped with Momento black ink and colored
on white card.  Then fussy cut them out and put
them on the card as decorations.

The inside is stamped with the sentiment from
the candy corn stamp set.  Embossed also with
WOW Neon Orange.


I may get in trouble but I just don't feel up to posting on challenges this time.  Just feel yucky.  So please keep me in your thoughts.  

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and know you are very blessed.





No comments:

Post a Comment