Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Sunday, August 1, 2021

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #271 Anything Goes

 I must apologize beforehand, this is going to be a rather short blog post.  Yesterday my hubby and I got our first Covid-19 vaccination.  I'm a little yucky and will lay down again after I get this written.  So here we go...

Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is:

https://digidoodlestudios.com/
Prize: 3 Images
 
I just love working with the images from Digi Doodle Studios.  Everyone please go show them some love.  A simple thank you would be nice!

Here is my creation.  I am using the image called Party Cats.  Such a fun image to work with.  This is what I came up with.
I have colored the cats using Prismacolor
Pencils and Arteza Colored Pencils.  The solid
papers are American Crafts.  The printed paper
is from Hot Of The Press and called Fiesta.  I
paper pieced the balloons and the fence.  I used
a stitched die for the banner and the font I used
is called Mifone.

Now I don't know about you but I seem to 
collect dies and then forget to use them.  I 
have had this balloon die for a couple of 
months.  I cut the balloons out of holographic
blue paper I got from the Dollar Tree Store.  The
background papers are from a thrift store.

The back with my new sticker.

That's it for August 1, 2021.  Make sure to come back on the 15th and see
what I have dreamed up.  I'm going to bed!

Stay safe, stay healthy and know you are very blessed,












No comments:

Post a Comment