Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday, July 15, 2021

#270 The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Theme 'Layer it up'.

 Hello everyone and welcome back!  One of my BFF's has moved back to her childhood area.  She always knew she would some day.  So they had a new house built (in a swanky area) and moved back.  I haven't seen it yet but I know it will be a show stopper.  But I am getting ahead of myself.  Let's see who our sponsors are for challenge #270 with the theme of LAYER IT UP. 

Fred She Said
Prize~$10 Voucher

Decosses Dynamite Doodles
Prize is the Touch of Class Kit

Zowie!  These 2 sponsors are so generous.  Please gang go show some love.

On to my project.  I am using a image from Fred She Said called Lovely Blossom and Butterfly Set.  There is a choice of fully colored or you can purchase a black and white set.  I chose to color my own.  So here we go!

I have colored my flowers, butterflies and leaves
with Prismacolor Pencils.  Solid card stock is American
Crafts.  The print is from a tissue paper wrapping.
So there are all the pieces. 

Starting to put together the inside first.  Don't ask
me why, it is just the way I do things.  On to the 
next stage.  Oh I use 3M Spray Adhesive.  


Here is the front of the card.  I have used stitched
slimline dies for the layered background.  

Here is how the flowers turned out.  I put a flower
sparkle in the middle and propped it up with a 
large foam pop-dot.  

This is a close up of the stitching.  It really does
add a lot to a card.

The inside.  Butterflies and leaves colored with
Prismacolor Pencils.  Background same as the 
front.  I cut the words out using my 24" Silver
Bullet Pro cutter.

Don't know if you can see it very good but for my
birthday I splurged and bought a sealing wax kit.
Many moons ago, these were all the rage.
(I'm dating myself) Just something fun
 and people can say it's a Jana original!


I would like to enter the following challenges:

Thank you so much for paying me a visit.  I will see you on August 1, 2021 for another creation by Jana.

Stay Healthy, be safe and be super blessed,






No comments:

Post a Comment