Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #221 Christmas in July

 Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way!  Welcome to Christmas in July.  July is the month that us crafters start thinking about Fall and the Holidays.  So to get you in the mood, I have a Christmas in July project to inspire you!  Here are the sponsors for challenge #221.

Prize~3 Digital Images



Prize~3 Digital Images

Aren't these two sponsors fabulous?  I love working with both of them.  Crisp and clean images and/or colored images.  Go show some love people.

On to my project.  My image is from The Paper Shelter and is titled Christmas Carols.  I used the pre-colored images and dressed it up a bit.  Here is my project.

The envelope is made out of American Crafts and
the little red address area is just a Christmas Scrap.

This is the back of the envelope.  I PNC too small
of an image for the main card so I decided to put
it on the back of the envelope.

Here is the card.  I have used gold, red and green
fine glitter.  1/8 of an inch green ribbon and red
mirror card stock.  

Here is the inside.  I rotated the background and
put 1/8 inch red ribbon to dress this up.  I used the
computer to print out the jolly sentiment.

Well that is it for Christmas in July.  I do hope you will play along on the challenge.  It's fun and we have some great prizes.  So until August 2021,

Stay Healthy, Stay Safe and be very very blessed,











No comments:

Post a Comment