Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday, July 1, 2021

Crafters Cafe Challenge #269 'Anything Goes'

 Hello and welcome to my little corner of the blog-o-verse.  My name is Jana and I have been creating and designing paper creations since 2011.  This is my first post for Crafters Cafe Challenge Blog!  Can I tell you a little secret?  When I first started making cards I would look on the Crafters Cafe Challenge Blog for ideas.  I always wanted my own little cafe table and umbrella.  Well a few years later and here I am!

For challenge #269 lets take a look at who our sponsor(s) are.  

Prize~$10 Gift Voucher

Wow!! Beccy's Place is such a wonderful sponsor.  Please show her some love!

My project features a freebie from Beccy's Place titled Garden Items.  Here is what I designed.


I have made an envelope with my handy dandy
WRMK Envelope maker (I love that thing).  I will
address it later.

Here is the card itself.  The image is from Beccy's 
Place and called Garden Items. I printed this image 
on GP #110lb cardstock and colored it using
Prismacolor Pencils and Arteza Pencils. The card
 is beige and from The Paper House.  The background
papers are from a big stack that I ran across
at a thrift store near me. The "in the garden'
phrase is a stamp from Inkadinkado and I cut it 
out with a stitched rectangle die from Spellbinders. 


Here is a close-up of the vellum phrase that I used
for the inside.  I found a little packet of Vellum phrases
by Colorbok many moons ago.  They always come
in handy.  I decided that this is going to be a 
sympathy card. I needed one. I don't keep them on
hand as I like to personalize each one.


The back with my sticker.  I put this sticker on
each card I make.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:




Thank you so much for visiting!  Will see you again on the 15th of the month!

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and many bright blessings,








1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. I like how you added the colour to your [project. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this month. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete