Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #124 2+ Designer Papers

Gosh, time sure flies when you are crafting.  Time for another challenge.  This week it is use 2+ Designer Papers.  Before I show you what I have created, lets see who our fabulous sponsor(s) are for this week.


Prize:  3 Digital Images


Morgan's Art World


Prize:  # Digital Images


Two great sponsors this week.  Remember friends, please give some love to them.  Without our sponsors there would NOT be a Crafty Gals Corner Challenge.  We LOVE our sponsors!!!

So now on to my project.  This week my image is from Morgan's Art World.  The image is called Kitten at Nap time.  This kitty is just a perfect match of my late kitty Munchkin Forrest.  He was a brute of a cat and could be a great cuddler.  If you would like a list of materials used, just email me or comment and I will get it right to you.


So without further ado...

The front of the card

Close-up of the tag

The inside

The back
The image was a total joy to color.  I let my imagination take me away with all the colorful blankets and quilts.  I actually have a crazy quilt that my mama made.  Quilts are to treasure.  That's it for this week.  Next week I have an early start to 4th of July.  

Bright Blessings, Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment