Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Challenge #123 Let's add some flowers

Hello everyone!  This weeks challenge is to add some flowers.  But first let's start with who are our sponsor (s) for this week.

Prize $5 Gift Certificate



Prize:  3 Winners

(1) $10 Gift Certificate

(2) Digital Image

(3) Digital Image

Boy howdy, what a bunch of great prizes for this week.  Make sure you show some love to our sponsors.  They greatly appreciate it.

My project this week is from Digital Delights.  The image is called Ms. Luvvy Owl.  Such a great image and so many options/ideas that can be done with this one.  Here is what I came up with.

This is a thank you card for a birthday present that I received.


I love the way that I popped up the owl with foam dots.  The paper is from DCWV and is called purple petals.  I've had this forever.  Time to use some paper that I have been saving for a rainy day.

Short and sweet this week.  Be back next week with another digital image.  Have your best week ever, bright blessings, Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment