Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Challenge #125 Anything Goes

Hello and welcome back for another Crafty Gals Corner Challenge.  I hope that everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend.  I didn't get a chance to decorate graves this year but I will be out there next year with bells on.  Before I show you my project for this week, let's see who our fabulous sponsor(s) are...



Prize:  $20 Gift Certificate

Prize:  3 Digital Images
Wow, those are some pretty fantastic prizes for this week.  So make sure that you go on over to Crafty Gals Corner Challenge and link up your project.  This week is ANYTHING GOES!  So have some fun.  Remember to show some love for our sponsor(s) also.  
So for this weeks project I have an image called All American Avery by The Paper Nest Dolls.  This image would have been perfect for Memorial Day.  I did make it for the 4th of July.  I guess it would work for Veterns Day also.  Not much to tell you about what I used in the way of materials.  I just colored with Prang colored pencils.  I did use some SVG's from from the Scrap Factory program created by ScrappyDew!  I used Recollections paper for the base card and just went from there.  Here is my inspiration.
I think that All American Avery is very patriotic!

This is the inside.

That is it for this week.  I can't wait for the start of July.  Crafty Gals Corner Challenges has some fantastic designers joining.  So stay tuned for their debut.  Bright blessings for your best week ever!  Blessings, Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment