Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Challenge #121 Clean and Simple (CAS)

Welcome back to Wednesday my crafty friends.  This weeks challenge is clean and simple (CAS).  But first, lets see who our fabulous sponsor(s) are this week.

$15 Dollar Gift Certificate

3 Digital Images




1 Digital Design

My digital image this week is from Kitty Bee Designs.  It is called Narwhal Love.  Did you know that a Narwhal is called the unicorn of the sea?  Yeppers!  My Narwhals are a little fancy with different colored tooth.  Another fact, the horn on a Narwhal is actually a tooth that grows this way.  Very little supplies were used in this project.  So I think I will just show you what I made.

These are the backs
These are the fronts

This will finish off my birthday card marathon for 2017.  Now on to a friends request for some pretty note cards to send to friends.

Have your very best day ever, Blessings, Jana




2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful set of cards. They are so cute and bright and cheerful, so perfect for a birthday.
    Hugs,
    Lena - DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lena! Means a lot coming from my design team member!

      Delete