Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Sunday, July 14, 2024

Crafters Cafe #310 Theme is balloons

 Hello everyone!  Well July 4th is over and done with.  We have had a few more M80's shot off but the war zone is gone for another year!!!  Thank goodness!  How is everyone doing?  Oregon, USA just finished a heat wave.  Hottest it got was 107 f on the back deck.  But this is just the start.  Summer is here!  On to the challenge.  We have one wonderful sponsor that always knocks my socks off with her creativity!  


Prize:  8.5£/3 images
I just love polkadoodles.  Images that are crisp and clean.  Great for print and cut applications.  The digital designs contain printable paper and other goodies!  Please go show some love and leave a thank you!

My image is titled Party Little Dude.  Here is a quick birthday card for my little neighbor boy.  

My little neighbor boy is named Wyatt.  He will be 5 years old
in August.  So I tried to make the little dude look just like him.
The Little Party Dude also includes a bundle of really nice
paper that you can also use.  **you can also use them for other
projects**  Enclosed was 4 sentiments and 2 very nice
 printable papers.  I have colored him using my Prismacolor Pencils
and I think the balloons are my alcohol markers.  

The inside

The back

I forgot to say that this is a mini slimline card.  

That's it for July!  August is a great image from Dr. Digi.  It is for my husband for his birthday.  So for now, from my heart to yours,

Stay Healthy, Stay Safe and know you are blessed!






No comments:

Post a Comment