Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday, June 13, 2024

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #309 for June 2024

 Hello everyone!  Time for another challenge over at Crafter's Cafe.  We only have one sponsor for June's challenge and it's a biggie!  



Prize~3 Digital Images

I have to say that I love creating with Sheepski Designs.  Crisp and clean images and a large variety of topics.  Go on over and have a look, leave some love and maybe a thank you!

My project features a gnome and the title of the digi is Walkies.  Here we go!

I discovered mini slim line cards.  So this is the format.  I
used a lot of dies to create the grass, clouds and street lamp.  The
colors I used were Arteza Pencils.  And the little caterpillar is
paper pieced out of polka dotted paper.  The ground is brick paper.

Inside.  

Back.

That is it for this challenge.  I will be back next month for more fun!  From my heart to yours,

Stay Healthy, Stay Safe and know you are blessed!







No comments:

Post a Comment