Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Challenge #258 Anything goes with option of using a embossing folder

 Hello everyone!  How's your summer going?  Being a full-fledged Oregonian, I can NOT wait until it starts raining and it's gloomy.  That is why I am so into Halloween and All Saints day.  Can I tell you a secret?  I have had Halloween decorations up since the second week of July.  Love my purple lights and black garland.  I will post a pic when I get all my decorations up.  On to the challenge.  Here are the sponsors.



Prize~~3 Digital Images

πŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“Œ



Prize~~3 Digital Stamps

πŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“Œ

Two of my favorite sponsors to work for and I love the images they share with us on the Design Team for Crafty Gals Corner Challenge.  Please go share some love and maybe leave a thank you.  They deserve it!

This challenge I am working with an image from The Paper Shelter.  Here is the link to the images.  Dipping A Toe.  Fun and fantastic image to work with.  Here is what I finally came up with.  (surprizes me sometimes).  

I have colored the image with every single type of colored 
pencil, markers and I think there might be some pastel chalk 
in there also.  I did a print and cut on the actual figure.  Paper
pieced the sand.  Found two seashell stickers.  The I found
a film cell svg pattern.  Cut that with my 24" Silver bullet
cutter.  I had the darnedest time finding a shut board.  But I 
did.  If you read it, it says 'dipping a toe'.

Inside left is decorated with cut outs from Graphic 45 set called
'On The Boardwalk'.

This paper is from a K & Co. big book (that I have had 
forever)

The back.  Logo and inital.

Well that is what I came up with for August 2024 Crafty Gals Challenge #258.  When this composition was complete I was surprised.  I certainly hope that you can come and play along for some amazing prizes.

So from my heart to yours,

Stay Healthy, Stay Safe and know you are blessed!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment