Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #242 Easter/Spring

 Welcome, welcome and welcome!  I hope you all had a wonderful Easter celebration (if you celebrate).  Here at my house, it was a very nice and rainy day.  Bob hasn't been feeling to good so we had mac and cheese (his favorite) for dinner with ice cream for desert.  We don't need a big celebration as long as you are together with the one(s) you love.  Let's get this party started.  Here are the sponsors.


Prize ~ 3 Digital Images 


Prize ~ 3 Digital Images

These two sponsors are truly wonderful.  They both have images that cross the gamut.  From beautiful ladies to possums, if either of these companies do not have an image you are looking for I really don't have any suggestions.  Go show some love and leave a thank you please!

Now on to my project.  I am using an image from Colour of Love called Tulip Possum's Easter.  Let me show you what I came up with.

I love possums.  I even have one that lives under the back 
deck and I named it Betty.  They are adorable.  Even big ones.
I started my creation by printing it on some Koh-I-Noor
 marker paper (Walmart).  I next started coloring.  This image
took quite a long time.  I used my Prismacolor Pencils. 
No markers were used butthe paper is excellent for pencils
also.  Green cardstock, and a motled bright color background
and then the image and the card front is complete!

Now you can see the background paper used on the front of
the card.  I downloaded the font from Dafont.com.  It is called
Lucy said ok (personal use only).  I thought it was cute with the
hearts.  So 1st is the bright yellow card, then more of the 
motled color dp and finally I printed the Happy Easter.

Here's the back and my inital.

I am very happy with the way this card turned out.  I now have 4 Possum images from Color Of Love.  I will be back next month with another one of my creations.  So until then...

Stay Healthy, Stay Safe and know you are blessed!









No comments:

Post a Comment