Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge # 295 Circles

 Hello everyone and welcome to another edition of my blog.  Today I am bringing you a project for challenge #295 of Crafter's Cafe.  But first let's see who our sponsor is.


Prize~3 images 


This sponsor is one of my many favorites.  Always a great image of various subjects.  The images are crisp and clean and can be used on any machine with print and cut capabilities.  Go show some love and give them a thank you.  No sponsors, no challenge.

On to my project.  The image I am using is called Beach Hut Holiday #158.  This was such a fun image to create with.  Here is what I have designed.


Isn't this image amazing?  First I colored each house a single
color.  Next the beach chair and lastly the beach ball.  All 
were colored using my Prismacolor Pencils.  But then I ran 
into a vexing problem.  What color is sand?  I racked my 
brain.  Finally I googled sand and came up with images 
that put me in the right direction.   Sandbar Brown is the color
I chose.


Here is a much closer look.  I am really happy with the way 
the sand looks.  The hill behind the green beach hut is the
same color of the sand.  I just colored it with a heavy hand.
The teeny tiny shells I picked up at a garage sale.  I grabbed
a chipboard sun from a sticker set and plopped a pretty
orange flower gem from Joanns on it.  The bathing beauties
and the title of the card are from a Graphic 45 collection
titled "On The Boardwalk".   



I am sorry but I can't show you the inside.  I do not know if 
the person I sent it to,  has gotten it yet.  So here is the back 
of the card with my sticker and initial.  

This was a fun one to create.  I hope you like it and it has gave you some ideas for our challenge.  So until next month...

Stay Healthy, Stay Safe and know you are very blessed.


Just wishful thinking!



No comments:

Post a Comment