Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, April 15, 2023

Crafter's Cafe Challenge #296 Easter/and or Flowers

 I know that Easter was 4-9-2023.  My project for this challenge was for Easter.  I do hope that you had a wonderful celebration.  Around here was very quite.  Bob hasn't been feeling well and so I made him his favorite.  Macaroni and cheese.  Then some yummy ice cream for desert.  So let's see who our sponsors are for this challenge.


Prize~~$10 Voucher

Fred She Said Designs offers a wide variety of digital products with a floral flair and cute characters too - Digi's, Pre-coloured images, Papers, Sets, Fred's Flower Kits, and even digital cutting files.  Have some fun with Fred! 


Prize~~2 Images

Wow!  I get to work with some of the coolest sponsors!  Both of these are some of my favorite vendors.  Go on over and say a hello/thank you and leave some love gang!

Now on to my project.  I am using a wonderful Fred-She-Said image that's called Bunneh.  Here are what I have made.

The two littles who live next door received these for Easter.  Who doesn't love a little goodies from Nana Jana.  Chocolate cures anything!

Well I took the easy way out.  Fred-She-Said is very nice
and provides images that can be colored or just print and cut.
I did a PNC (print and cut).  Next I used a file from Simply 
Crafty SVGs for the basket.  Here is the file and it's FREE.
It is a super fast file to put together and it has many great
uses.  Here is the little basket for the girl little.  


Here is the one for the little boy.  They are both
the same just the bunnehs are different.



Here they are all assembled.  I made two also
for the big littles across the street.  Can't leave 
them out!

Now let me show you the first version of my pictures.  I had someone decide to photo bomb my pics.  

This is Little One.  He always has to be the inspector of all
my projects.  

He also have this uncanny knack to be right where you 
would not want him to be.  Gotta love the animals.  

So that is a wrap for this blog post.  I hope you can join us and play along.  So until next time...

Stay Healthy, Stay Safe and know you are blessed!














No comments:

Post a Comment