Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge ##241 Make It Green!

 Hello everyone!  I have a very fun project to share for this challenge.  Living next door to me is a little boy and girl (4&5).  They are the cutest.  I have made them something for St. Patricks Day.  Here are the sponsors for this months challenge. (in alphabetical order)

Prize~2 Digital images, 1 pad of digital papers 'mini'
and the possibility of being a guest designer.


Prize~3 Digi Stamps

I am new to Mirtillamente.  I like what I see so far.  Crisp and clean.  The Paper Shelter is one of the all time favorite of mine.  Please visit and say a thank you and give them some love.

Now on to my project.  My image is from the Paper Shelter and is named Leprechaun. This is what I have created.

I love these little baskets.  These are some from 
Simply Crafty SVG's.  Here is the link for the basket.
Springtime Basket.  This SVG pattern is free right now.  So
go get it!  I cut the pieces out using my electronic cutter.  All
the papers are ones I had in my St. Patricks Day box.  No
coloring on this image.  The Paper Shelter provides colored
ones.  Here are the details...

This is the one for the little boy.  I have used papers that I have
in my St. Patricks Day plastic box.  The little gold shamrock
stickers and all the others were included in the box.

This is the little girls.  I have used a deep dark purple for the 
basket.  All the panels for the sides are the same just in 
different positions. 




All of the pictures above are the sides of the baskets.  So fun
to create.

I sure hope that you have gotten inspiration from my project.  I will let you know next month how the children liked them.  So for now...

Stay Healthy, Stay Safe and know you are blessed.








No comments:

Post a Comment