Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog #294 Theme is 'Cute'

 Are you ready for some cuteness overload?  Well that is the theme for the February challenge over at Crafter's Cafe.  We have a wonderful sponsor also!  Guess which one...

Prize~£8.50/3 Digital Images

I absolutely love working and creating with the images from Polkadoodles!  Their images are everything you want in a digi stamp.  Crisp, clean and easy to figure out.  They are just a joy.  Go on over and give a thank you and show some love.

On to my project.  My image is called Friendly Cuddles Horace & Boo.  This is what I have created.

I have used bright orange card stock from AC Crafts for the
main card base and envelope.  The background paper is from 
a scrapbook page kit from Provo Craft I found at a thrift store.
I colored Horace and Boo using my Prismacolor Pencils and
cut it out with a 1/8 border with my Silver Bullet Pro Cutter.  
I found scrap orange and blue and created the cuddles word in
the upper right corner.

Just a better image of my card.

My daughter in law is a Veterinarian.  I try to make her 
birthday card animal related (sometimes it is hard to come up 
with an idea for her).  You can see the background paper really
well here.

And the back of the card with my sticker and intial.

This card had me racking my brain.  I couldn't come up with an idea for this cute image to save my soul.  What I usually do is go over to Splitcoast Stampers and look at the gallery.  I find a card I like and then it is much easier to create.  

Thank you so much for reading my blog for the month of February.  I'll be back next month with another super creation.

Stay Healthy, Stay Safe and know you are blessed!








No comments:

Post a Comment