Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #232 'Anything Goes'

 Hello and welcome to another challenge with Crafty Gals Corner. This month our theme is Anything Goes.  So dig out your favorite medium and let's get started.  As always here are our sponsors for challenge #232.   (in alphabetical order)

Prize~2 Digital Images

Prize~3 Digital Images

Prize~£8 Gift Certificate
(to be used on digital content only)


Oh my golly gracious!!!  Such wonderful sponsors and did you see the prizes.  Gang you just have to enter this challenge.  Remember the theme is 'anything goes'.  But first pop over to each sponsor and show some love!

OK here we go.  My image is from Fabrika Fantasy and is called Happy Panda.  Ready, set and let's start!

First a confession.  I used Prismacolor pencils
 to color the Panda.  But I did find the
 background on the web and I printed
 it out and used it.  The joke I also looked
 up on the web.

Now do you see why I scrap lifted the photo 
of bamboo? I saw that and knew right away 
that is what I wanted for my card. So if you 
know where I should give the credit too, 
please PM me. The phrases are both 
printed on medium weight white vellum.


Just the back.  Oh I should probably tell you
 I used G45 'Safari' for the card base.


So that is my anything goes inspiration for challenge #232.  I sure hope you will join us.  It really is a whole heck of a lot of fun!

Guess what??? I have a kitten update.  They are 7 weeks old and into everything.  I have corralled them in the back of the house.  Back of the house has my craft room and a bathroom.  A perfect place for them.  Gonna need a deep clean when they are gone.  Here is the latest pics.


3 weeks

4 weeks

5 weeks

That's my desk chair you are playing on!

Cuteness overload!!!!


That's it for now.  I hope you can join us and have a chance at these wonderful prizes from our sponsors!  Until then...

Stay healthy, Stay safe and know you are very blessed!





No comments:

Post a Comment