Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #233 'Christmas in July'

Welcome everyone!  I have a super fun creation to share with you! "It's Christmas in July" challenge here with the Crafty Gals. Let's get started.  


Prize~$10 Gift Certificate

Beccy's Place graciously provided images for the design team to use.  But unfortunately my image was not recoverable from my hard drive that decided to die.  So I have used 5 of the freebies she also offers.  Here is my creation.

I have made Christmas Tags.  I chose these images from Beccy's
Place Freebies.  I have a wreath, oranaments x 3 and finally
a Christmas Stocking.  I colored each one with my Prismacolor
Pencils.  Next I embellished each one.  I cut out each tag using
my Gemini cutting machine.  The tag dies are from different
companies bought at Tuesday Morning. I put very small 
grommets on the top and some matching ribbon.  Now here is 
the back.

I printed each back with the To: and From:.  I have used a
really fancy cursive font and a hand printed one. 

Now there are 5 different style tags.  I made 4 of each tag.  Grand total is 20 tags.  I do believe these will do to start.  

I am so happy that you could drop by today.  I can't wait to see what you create! So until next month,

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and know you are blessed!




No comments:

Post a Comment