Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Sunday, May 15, 2022

The Crafters Cafe Challenge #285 Stripes and or Spots

 The Crafter's Cafe Challenge is so happy to be participating with the Double Trouble Challenge.  


Please check out the challenge requirements and let's get into some fun trouble.

Onto the sponsor for The Crafter's Cafe Challenge.  This month our theme is stripes and or spots.  Make sure you read the Double Trouble challenge above and here is our sponsor!


Fred She Said Designs offers a wide variety of digital products with a floral flair and cute characters too - Digi's, Pre-coloured images, Papers, Sets, Fred's Flower Kits, and even digital cutting files.  
Have some fun with Fred! 
Prize~$10 Voucher

How much fun can a crafter have in one challenge?  Looks like a bunch!  Won't you join us?

I have to confess.  I had a great idea when I picked my image back in March.  Could I remember what it was?  NOOOO  So here is what i came up with.  Remember the theme is stripes/spots.


Fred She Said sent quite a few colored images to
chose from colorwise.  I loved the red one.  I used
brads to mount it to orange heavy card.  I found a
printed striped paper and used a background frame
included in SCAL5.  The main body of the card is 
from Canvas Corp. and purchased at Tuesday
Morning April of 2015. 

I found more striped paper made by G45 and 
used it for the inside.  The happy Birthday is 
stamped with Versamark ink and heat embossed
using Ranger Adirondack Moss embossing powder.

Envelope front made from scrap brown paper.

Card back.

This is an interesting project.  The more I look at the card the more I like it.  Thank you for coming to our May 2022 challenge.  Make sure you check out the above link for the Double Trouble Challenge.  Until next month,

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and know you are blessed!


Yes it's still raining in Oregon.  Might
have a sunny day by July 5th, 2022



No comments:

Post a Comment