Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Southern Girls 'Boys are the bomb' challenge

Hello again!  I do hope that you are sung as a bug in a rug.  It's getting cold in Australia/NZ.  Where I am located it's about ready to heat up.  I am in the USA in the state of Oregon.  Quite a way from southern hemisphere.  I have an adorable baby boy book that I made for my dear friend Michelle.  She has her first grandson and I thought I needed to make her a brag book.  Oh, first let me tell you where I got the step by step instructions.  May May Made it Paper Bag album. I just love MayMay.  Her instructions are concise and I love being able to follow along with the video at my own speed. 

Now for what I have created for Boys are the Bomb. (I kinda went overboard on the pictures)

The front cover

See how the ribbon un-ties

The ribbon is drawn through the grommets to open the album

Page 1 & 2

Close up page 1

Close up page 2

Page 3 & 4

Close up page 3

Close up of separate tag pocket

Other side of tag pocket

Page 4 close up

Pages 5 & 6

I love this page.  It is my favorite

Page 6 close up
Page 7 see the doily edge, this is another pocket.

Page 8


Finally the back cover.
Now i have to tell you, this project took a good month to make.  Of course the first of any new project takes the longest.  I could put one together in a couple of days now.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my Boys are the bomb paper bag album.  Give it a try.  You will be amazed at the WOW factor you will receive.  That's it for this month.  See you again soon for another challenge at Southern Girls.

Bright blessings, 



4 comments:

  1. Jana, this is awesome! It would take me a lot longer to do, trust me. I love it! And by the way, there is never an "overboard" when it comes to crafty pictures :-) I need to go take a look at MayMay.
    Have a wonderful day.
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lena you always seem to know when I need a boost! Thank you my dear friend! Big hugs!

      Delete
  2. What an absolutely fantastic creation Jana! So many gorgeous details and features. A lovely creation for the current SGC challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wends thank you for the wonderful comment. I am really enjoying my time with SGC. Jana xoxo

      Delete