Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Challenge #197 3+ Layers

Gosh, challenge #197.  Lena, Crafty Gals Corner Challenge design team coordinator might have something up her sleeve for challenge #200.  Have to wait and see.  Another big announcement is that Crafty Gals Corner Challenge is going to be monthly.  Starting in August we will only have one challenge per month.  So my crafties, you will have plenty of time to post your amazing creations.

On to challenge #197.  Theme for this is 3+ layers.  Here are the fabulous sponsor(s).  Remember to go show some love!!!

Prize~3 Digital Images



Prize~3 Digital Images

Thank you sponsor(s).  Sponsor(s) are the fabric that make Crafty Gals Corner Challenges possible.  Love our sponsor(s).

So tonight I am writing this blog on a PC.  My big iMac is passing on.  The video card is crapping out.  So looks like another PC for me.  I love my iMac but I am designing in Windows 10 much more now.  So bear with me as this may have some booboo's.

I am using a image from Fabrika Fantasy called Pirate Parrot 1.  This image was very hard for me to work with.  Nothing wrong with the image it is beautiful.  But, something wrong with me in trying to show it off.  Finally I got out my old Scrappy Do files and low and behold I had a pirate ship.  The parrot was happy and I was  happy.  So here is the card that I came up with.


Everything is from my scrap file cabinet.  I used MTC (Make The Cut Software) to create a print and cut of the Pirate Parrot 1.  Waves paper is from K & Co.  Blue shiny and black base are Tuesday Morning bulk papers a few  years back.  The saying is Ahoy Matey!

Another PNC using MTC and the saying is on G45 On The Boardwalk series.  The saying is Shiver Me Timbers.

Happy Birthday is printed on vellum.  I also used scrap background paper.

Saw this on my Tuesday Morning Birthday trip in May.  I just had to have it.  I embossed using Gold powder from Judi Kins.

That's it for the month of July.  I will be back here on August 17th for a brand spanking new challenge from Crafty Gals.

Bright Blessings, Jana


2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, Jana, your card is just too funny! From that cute parrot and his pirate ship to the back of your card. That is such a funny sentiment and quite true I might add. I got one that says "If it was a Hallmark card, it wouldn't be this good!" :-) I need to pull out that stamp and use it more often :-) Love your card, my friend!
    Have a great day.
    Big hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete