Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Challenge #196 Christmas in July

Hello my crafties!  Yes it's that time of year when we celebrate Christmas in July!  I love this time of year.  Seeing all the new Christmas designs and trying to decide what type of cards to make this year.  Pure happiness.   So I have a little tag to show you but let's see who are our sponsor(s) this challenge.



Prize~3 Digital Images



Bugaboo Stamps
Prize~$12 Gift Certificate



Digital Delights by Loubyloo
Prize~$5 Gift Certificate


Wow! Such great sponsors.  Please use the links and go show some love.  They all would love you to visit.  

Now on to my project.  I am using a really super cute file called Snowy, Slippy and Flurry Digital Stamp from Digital Delights by loubyloo.  Such a wonderful image.  Crisp and very clear.  Just love using Digital Delights Digital Images for projects.  I totally used scraps and some colored pencils by Sivo.  These pencils are from India.  I have to admit, these are not comparable to Prismacolors.  Just some I picked up at Walmart a couple of years ago.  So here is my project:  

The tag is made of leftover chipboard from last Christmas.  The package
is wrapped in cream colored paper (Costco) and is double sided (Chevrons on other side)  Ribbon is reversible.  One side is silver the other is bright blue. 
I dug out the Christmas wrapping box and found a leftover red ribbon cascade.

Here is the tag straight on.  The snowflakes were made with a Fiskars
punch.  SNOW letters are colored with Ultra Fine Sharpies.  Ribbon
is 1/8th inch beige.


This is a extra-large pic of my Christmas in July tag.  Now you can really
see the Digital Delights image and all the details much clearer. 


I hope that this little tag gives you some ideas.  I love making my own tags for any occasion.  But Christmas is extra special. Thank you for joining me for Christmas in July.  I'll be back on July 31st for another new challenge from Crafty Gals Corner.

Bright blessings, 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful and festive tag, Jana. Love it! You know I'm having so much fun with this Christmas in July season. I love Christmas and Christmas cards are my favourite to make :-)
    Have a great day.
    Big hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete