Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Challenge #191 May Flowers!

I have to say I am very partial to the month of May.  I love Mothers Day and Memorial day.  But what I love even more is being with family and friends to celebrate my birthday.  This is the big 60!
I think I will always be the gal who acts like an 80's young adult.  Give me disco and platform shoes and I am a happy camper.  Enough Reminiscing!  On to the Challenge.

This month we have The Paper Shelter as our fabulous sponsor.  Ok kids, please go show some love. 

Prize~3 Digital Stamps

I knew when I was given this image that I needed a project that would not take a lot of time but also follow the theme May flowers.  Here is a link to my image called The Lady.  If you take a peek, you can see that all that is needed is to print out all the images and put those on card stock.  In minutes you have a fabulous card to brighten someones day!

So here are a few images to show you my creation:

Here she is, The Lady!  The card says, Frankly my dear,

I wish you a very happy birthday!

I have 5 BFF's birthdays in May.  So with The Lady I knocked out 3 of the 5 cards.
If you look closely, The Lady has moved position on each of the cards.

I had a die that says Celebrate!  Perfect for the back of the card!


That is it for this challenge.  I do hope that you can join in on the fun!  I would love to see your creations!  

Happy Mothers Day Everyone!  Bright Blessings,  





1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love it when a card just clicks in place and you mass produce it beautifully. Your card is beautiful and elegant. Love it.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete