Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Challenge #190 April Showers

Hello and welcome back everyone!  Here in Oregon the pollen is horrendous.  I sound like I have the horrible flu that went around this year.  Coughing, sneezing, snorting and I can't quit blowing my nose.  Gosh, I have only 3-4 more months of this stuff.  But for some happy news, I have a great project to share from some amazing sponsors.  Here we go...




Prize~3 Digital Images




Prize~3 Digital Images




Colour of Love
Prize~3 Digital Images


What a wonderful group of sponsor(s) for our April Showers challenge.  Just a quick note, Colour of Love was formerly named Lacy Sunshine.  Same great digi's just a name change.  Show some love everyone!

Now on to my creation for this challenge.  Not feeling quite up to snuff, this is a large card for me.  6x8 inches this week (I confess, I colored the image and it was to big for a 6x6 card.  Just didn't have it in me to color the image again)  So here it is...

I have had this paper forever!  It finally paid off to have kept it all this time.
This is the envelope for the big card.

My images is from Colour of Love.  She is called Rory's Spring Flowers.


The inside says, When life gives you rainy days, wear cute boots and
jump in the puddles!  The little gal with the umbrella is from Dearie Dolls.
The back

That's all I've got for this fortnights challenge.  Now next week I will have a new company and a new challenge to share.  So you'all come back now!

Bright Blessings, 


No comments:

Post a Comment