Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Southern Girls Challenge Blog

Hello everyone!  I am proud to announce I have accepted a design team position with Southern Girls Challenge Blog. I am so excited to join this talented group of crafters.  Each challenge is a fortnite long and will have various themes.  Let's get started but first let me introduce our sponsor(s) for the May 16th challenge. 






Please go share some love for these great sponsors.  Remember without sponsor(s) there would not be a Southern Girls Challenge.  

My first project for Southern Girls Challenge is from All Dressed Up and is titled Little Patch Puppy.  This image is so darned cute!  The theme for this challenge is Sparkle and/or Glitter.  Here are the lyrics:

Coloring:  Using PrismaColor Colored Pencils
  • Dog Body~PC 903 True Blue
  • Shadow~PC 905 Aquamarine
  • Dogs Ear~PC 920 Lt. Green
  • Flowers~PC918 Orange, PC1011 Deco Yellow, PC934 Lavender, PC1102 Blue Lake, 
  • PC913 Spring green
Card Base~12 x 12 Bazil
Prismacolor colored Pencils
Georgia Pacific 110lb White Card Stock
Glitter~American Crafts
Buttons~Favorite Findings

Here is my card creation using Little Patch Puppy!

He is soooo cute!
Thank you for joining me today.  I hope I've sparked your creativity.  I would love to see what you come up with. 

Bright Blessings, 




1 comment:

  1. That image is SO CUTE! Love your coloring on it. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete