Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Snow much fun! Challenge # 182

Happy New Year!

I hope that this new year blesses you with hope, love and peace.  Today is January 2, 2019.  The first challenge of the new year is an introduction to our new design team members and a blog hop also.  You should have just visited Dawn.  If not here is the list of all the design team members both old and new. 
Jana ~You are here

I am super excited! There is a lot of amazing talent in this years design team. Lets welcome Billie, Carol, Connie and Dawn to the Crafty Gals Corner Challenge.

Now this challenge is 'Snow Much Fun'. But first let's see who our amazing sponsors are.

Prize ~ $15 Gift Certificate


Prize ~ $12 Gift Certificate


How fabulous are these sponsors?  Yes I harp on this, go show some love.  Without our sponsors there just wouldn't be a Crafty Gals Corner Challenge that we know and love!!!

Now on to my creation for this challenge.  I have used Snowman Couple Digi # 872BG From Sparkle n Sprinkle.  This image is so cute.  Let me show you what I came up with.

This is a pre-colored image.  I printed it out and then created a background
using Pebbles Chalk.  I cut 10 1" snowflakes out of mirrored silver paper
and put a gem stone in the center of each one.

The background paper has snowflakes on it.  So the 6 leftover snowflakes
landed on the inside of the card.

This is the back.  It has my makers sticker and a round stamped saying
"The happiest happy mail ever made by Jana"


I hope you have enjoyed my project.  Next up on the Crafty Gals Corner Challenge Blog Hop is DT Jeanie.  Enjoy the hop and stop by anytime!

Bright blessings, 


14 comments:

  1. Love the soft blue colouring around this cute image. Great idea to "land" the snowflakes on the inside of the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY New Year Jana :)
    LOVE your card, inside & out! The snow couple are so cute, your colouring & background so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jana, What a beautiful card! Just like you my beautiful friend! Your work is always impeccable!!! Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us! Love you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card. The snowflakes bring it all together. I look forward to working with you on the DT, I'm one of the newbies....
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card and love your coloring. What a fun image. Happy New Year teamie.. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Turned out gorgeous Jana! Love that image and your background makes it pop! Glad to be joining you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute card, Jana. Love the added snowflakes and how you carried them onto the inside. It ties it all together beautifully. So happy to be on the team with you.
    Hugs,
    Lena - DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card, Jana! Such beautiful soft colors! I'm glad we're a part of the team together! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a deliciously cozy card! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card,Jana!I love this image!So glad to be with you in the team for another season! Many kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, how cute! Such a sweet sentiment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card, love this image!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card design Jana! So glad to be on the Crafty Gals Corner DT with you!

    ReplyDelete