Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Make it sparkle Challenge #183

Hello everyone!  I have a really great creation to share with you today.  It has lots of sparkles.  But first let me introduce you to our sponsors for the challenge.


Prize ~ 3 Digital Images


Prize ~ 3 Digital Images


Prize ~ 3 Digital Images


Prize ~ $5 Gift Certificate

Ready for the speil?  Please go show some love to our amazing sponsors.  Without them there would be NO Crafty Gals Corner Challenges.

Many moons ago on this blog I tried to list everything I used on a project.  Don't know if I will try that again or not.  What do you think gang?  Let me know in the comments.  I might show a little love.

This challenge is Make it sparkle!  I have used an image from Morgan's Art World called Heart Image #14.  This is a lovely image and has a lot of possibilities.  I used it as a focal point to my card this challenge.  Here is what I came up with.

Here she is!  The base is by K&Co. called Blossom Flourish. The corners are made of Dollar Tree Glitter Paper. The die used is made by Die'sire by Crafters Companion. It came with the purchase of my Gemini at Hobby Lobby. I colored the image using Prismacolor Colored Pencils.  (I do have a list if you would want it)
The inside is blank and generic.  I really don't know what type
of card this is yet.



This is the back.  This shows off the base paper.  It really does sparkle!

Well that's my project for this fortnights challenge.  I hope I have inspired you to go create something.  

Don't forget to let me know about listing all items used.  Just leave a comment.

Bright Blessings,



No comments:

Post a Comment