Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Challenge #184 Clean and Simple

Welcome back.  Is it just me or are the days already speeding by?  Wasn't it just New Years Eve?  Maybe because I am getting older the days go faster?  I just don't know.  It's time for another fortnight challenge brought to you by Crafty Gals Corner Challenges.  This challenge is Clean and simple (CAS).  Let's see who our sponsor(s) are this challenge.


Prize~$10 Gift Certificate


Prize~2 Digital Images



Prize~3 Digital Images



Prize~$6 Gift Certificate

Crafties, you have to admit, those are fabulous sponsors!  Remember to give some love to their links.

So for my Clean and Simple card I chose a image from Dr. Digi's called Quackers.  I loved this image the minute i saw it.  So here is what I designed.

I printed out the image on Georgia Pacific #110 card.  Got my Primsacolor
pencils out and went to work.  Added some gold brads and the front
of the card was finished.
A couple of years ago, Joanns was clearancing the Minc system and all
that went along with it.  I picked up all the tags and stuff that I knew
I could foil using my Foilmaster from That's Scrap.   The image says
'You make me happy'.

Lets see how this works...These are the items I used to create this card.





My hubby bought this at Costco in 2015.  It stores all my small
stuff.  Inks are in the door area.

Well I will have to tweak this list a little more but you get the idea.  New pics are needed.  Maybe next challenge.

Have a wonderful next 2 weeks and I wish you bright blessings.  



1 comment:

  1. LOL that image! I bet that cart really came in handy, I see many people using similar ones. I'm so wanting to redo my craft office/space. But ... It will have to wait. Hopefully in the very near future. :)

    ReplyDelete