Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, December 3, 2016

A look at Christmas Cards past, week 2

Hello all my crafty friends.  This week we are heading back to 2013 and another Christmas card.  I have used a file that may not be available.  It's called "Snowmanbrr" made by ScrappyDew.  I love the way this one turned out.  Pretty straight forward in going together.  I do make my Christmas cards in a assembly line fashion.  I put each part in an envelope and then each 35-40 cards are assembled starting with the body.

So here is this weeks cutie!

This is a real cutie.  Simple and fast to put together
in batches of 10 cards.
So that is it for this weeks look at past Christmas cards.  We have 3 more Saturdays to go.  Have your best week ever my friends.  Bright blessings, Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment