Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Christmas Card Inspiration

Hello all my crafty friends.  For the next few weeks I am going to be sharing some of the Christmas cards that I have made in past years.  Ok Ok...  I have so many projects going right now that I might not get finished until 2017..  Hey, I sent after Christmas cards last year and they were a BIG HIT!!!  So without further ado, here is the first installment of Christmas cards from years past.

Let's get started with the first year.  That would be 2013. (the original post is in the archive on the right hand side of the blog)  I had just started my card making odyssey.  I just love the way this one came to life.


If i remember correctly, this was a card
for my sister Tamara.

A little better view of the easel card.


Of course a Christmas card must have
a Christmas Envelope!!!
Hope that you have enjoyed this look back.  Next week some more of the past Christmas Cards.  I hope to have some pictures of what I am working on now too!  Have your most wonderful day, bright blessings, Jana


No comments:

Post a Comment