Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, December 17, 2016

DO NOT PANIC!!!


Yes, it's still the Rhapsody on Paper blog that you know and love.  But after 3 years, I was getting really tired of the old look.  So for the past 4 days (and a huge headache) I have a brand spanking new look.  I just love this.  The antique paper and the victorian feel are just perfect for the next step in my crafting.  That announcement will be coming after Christmas.

So for today, lets get some more Christmas cards from years past on display.  All these cards (well most of them) contain some element from the wonderful ScrappyDew.   So let the parade begin...


These are from Christmas 2014.

A whole bunch of reindeers.


I made 3 versions of Santa in 2014

2015 saw the addition of Christmas ornament cards.
This was added for 2015 also.
Needless to say, I have at least 2 years of Christmas cards to use up.  Next week I will have a new Christmas card to show you and then it's the big reveal.  Might be a contest in the works.

Have your best week ever, Bright blessings, Jana

14 comments:

  1. I agree looks great! thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoy looking at your handmade cards, they as so beautifully created. Had a fun test drive around your new blog- lovin' the look & ELEGANT feel it has. Wishing you & yours a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards and your site looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jana, it looks perfect.
    Love your Christmas cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cards but what embossing folder did you use on the ornament cards at the top. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammy J, that is actually a paper I found at Tuesday Morning a couple of years ago. It is made by The Paper Company. I have gold and silver. Thank you so much for visiting Rhapsody on Paper.

      Delete
  6. BEAUTIFUL blog Jana!
    FABULOUS Christmas cards, great variety of designs, love your elegant ornaments and cute Santas & reindeers!
    ... I NEED to remember to start making multiples :)
    ... I NEED to give my blog a new look too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much TracyM. So happy that you liked the new blog. Can't wait for the teamwork ahead!!!

    ReplyDelete