Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Cards for two cuties!

Hello and welcome to the final post for Halloween 2014 (really, it is...).  I have been blessed with two neighbor children who are adorable!  One is 4 going on 5 and the other is just 18 months and cute as a bugs ear.  I thought I would make them special cards and then a special treat for this Halloween.  I did NOT put any sparkles on either card, but they still turned out super cute.  But first the lyrics...

~  From Scrappy Dew I have used Costume Kidz 2. The Owl and the Dog.
~  Halloween paper from DCWV Halloween Stack
~  Recollections paper
~  ATG by Scotch
~  Quail feathers (found on clearance at Joanns)

These are very simple and straight forward in they way they go together.  For the older boy I took a chance and used the quail feathers.  The little one is going to wear a costume that his aunt wore at his age.  So here they are....


Inside of the dog card
See the quail feathers?
Inside of the owl card
I think I just might make a couple of bag toppers and put wrapped candy inside.  And that's a wrap for Halloween 2014.  It was fun but I am already working on cards for the bazaar the first weekend of December.  So check back weekly and see what I come up with.

May you have a wonderful Halloween, Samhain and Dia de la Muertos!  Bright blessings as the wheel turns...Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment