Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, February 15, 2014

One last Valentine

Hey!  Great to see your smiling face again!  


I always seem to leave the girls birthday or holiday cards to the last minute.  I find myself composing the layout in my head for weeks.  Well that was the case with their Valentines Day card.  I knew that I had purchased the DCWV Heirloom stack last year.  It had some really funky bingo paper.  (we celebrate all birthdays and just because days going out and playing bingo)  And wouldn't ya know it, Scrappy Dew had am amazing file just for this card.  Bingo bears-2012 http://shop.scrappydew.com/shop/item/70558.   I used all scraps in this card and they are mostly Recollections paper and the glitter is DCWV (Die Cuts With a View)  http://dcwv.com/.  So here is what I came up with:



My girls, bless their hearts, absolutely love it.  It was really fun to put together and the added bonus of the smiles from them made my heart sing.

I sincerely hope you had a fantastic Valentines Day!  My DH is recovering from Carpel Tunnel surgery so we did not really celebrate.  But, he did love the easel card that I made and the watermelon treat!  Oh-Oh-Oh, have to tell you that I got the go ahead to start the process of replacing our television.  I have been looking at a 80" Visio at Costco.  We have a 67" Samsung with the white dot disease that is not going to last much longer.  So that is what is new with me. 

So that's it for Valentines Day 2014.  Next week I will have a birthday card for a friend with some unusual embellishments.  

My wish for the coming week, Mother Nature please have a hot flash and get rid of all the snow in the country.

Bright blessings, Jana

1 comment:

  1. Jana, this is too adorable. Love it!

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete