Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Crafty Gals Challenge #254 Anything Goes

 Hello everyone!  Boy do I have exciting news.  Our challenges are changing.  Still monthly but...

it's now   ANYTHING GOES WITH A TWIST!!!

Now I am not sure how the twist will work but this will start in May 2024.  More details as I get them.  So lets see who our sponsors are.


Prize:  3 Digital Images

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Prize:  $10 Gift certificate

A note from Rachelle Anne Miller:

I am an artist & designer living in the beautiful Adelaide Hills in South Australia with my husband and three amazing children! I love to create and am especially drawn to all things cute. I've worked on children's books, greeting cards, craft supplies, children's room decor, tech accessories, and more. I love to bring out joy and imagination in my art and create something a little different to inspire and make you smile.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

What wonderful sponsors.  Love working with their images.  Very clean and a lot of variety.  Go give them some love and please leave a thank you!!

On to my project.  I am using an image from Colour of Love called Rory's Orchids.  Now this is a monthly cover for my planner.  I make a new monthly cover each month.  Sometimes it is just a picture from one of my many colouring books.  But this month I needed a project and this cover was born.  Here is an example.

This is my actual plastic cover for my planner

Here is a month cover for March 2024 from one
of my colouring books.

Here is Rory's Orchids cover for April 2024.

I have used my Castle Arts Oil based pencils, Shuttle Art Alcohol Markers, Pastel Chalk, paper 
from Tuesday Morning's craft isle.  I backed Rory with a black and used spray adhesive to 
attach it to the DP.  I have a special Happy Planner mushroom hole punch that I used after the
washi tape was used on the edge.  

Please click on the pic to see more details.

The bottom on the image.

This is the actual calendar.  I made clouds.

Well that is it for this month.  Next month is the start of the anything goes challenges.  Like I said I will let all of you know how the 'twist' will work.  I do hope that you had a very nice Easter weekend.  So from my heart to yours,

Stay Healthy, Stay Safe and know you are blessed!





       

No comments:

Post a Comment