Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday, April 15, 2024

Crafters Cafe Challenge #307 C.A.S. Theme

 Hey there gang!  Did everyone have a nice Easter celebration?  I certainly hope so.  The challenge for this month is Clean And Simple.  Here are the sponsors.



Fred She Said Designs offers a wide variety of digital products with a floral flair and cute characters too - Digi's, Pre-coloured images, Papers, Sets, Fred's Flower Kits, and even digital cutting files.  Have some fun with Fred! 

Prize~~$10 Voucher

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜



Prize~~2 Images

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Crafters Cafe is also teaming up with Double Trouble Challenge # 164.
And guess what, the theme is Clean and Simple.  Have a go at this challenge.


These are three fabulous sponsors.  Generous to a fault and images to suit any situation.  Big Thank You's are in order.  Go leave a couple and show some love please.

On to my project.  C.A.S. cards are really hard for me.  I want to put glitter or some other embellishment on it.  You know, Dress It Up!  So I am designing with a set of images from Fred She Said called Doodled Flower Corners.  Here is my example.

The fold for this card is from Mixed Up Crafts and called 
Pop-Up Diamond Fold Card.  Thank you Sam Calcott.  I 
colored the flowers using my oil based Castle Arts Gold
pencils.  It was actually printed out in SCAL as a PNC.  I added
the inserted sentiment.  I used a lite lavender, white and a darker
violet for the actual card.  I embossed the side corners with a 
embossing folder that is older than dirt.  

The back of the diamond area is where you can sign this
type of card.  I embossed with a stamp from Stampendous
The feline collection from 2001.

                              
The bottom of the card.

The envelope.

I hope that you have enjoyed looking at my inspiration for this months challenge.  Remember it is themed C.A.S.  Hope to see you again soon.  So from my heart to yours,

Stay Healthy, Stay Safe and know you are blessed!








No comments:

Post a Comment