Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday, January 15, 2024

The crafter's Cafe Challenge #304

 Hello there!  Time for the first challenge of 2024 for The Crafters Cafe.  The challenge is live once a month on the 15th.  Each challenge does have a theme.  Challenge #304 theme is edges.  Distressed, deckles or something fancy.  Hope that you can play along.  Our sponsor for this challenge is:

Prize~£8.50/3 images

I LOVE Polkadoodles!!!  I have been using this companies images for a long time now.  They are crisp and clean and come with so many extras.  Go on over and say a big thank you and show some love!

Now my project is titled Bob the Dog in a Boat.  Here is what I created.  (short and sweet)

I printed the image and did a print and cut using my Silver
Bullet cutter.  Next I printed the extra paper (included) of the
sky and sea.  Propped an extra flag, seagull and life ring on
foam squares for some dimension.  Blue glitter outlines the 
waves hitting the boat.  My edge is metallic blue washi tape
around the entire image.

This is another piece of provided paper.  I printed the saying
and stuck the paper on the inside of the card.  

This is going to be my hubby's Valentines Day Card.  Hubby is named Bob.  We have a 27ft fishing boat that is moored next to the house.  So Bob the Dog in a Boat is the perfect card.

So glad that you could visit today.  From my heart to yours,

Stay Healthy, Stay Safe and know that you are blessed!











No comments:

Post a Comment