Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #249 Dots and/or Stripes

 Hello all!  How was your Halloween?  Here at home I make special packages filled with goodies for the littles across and next door to me.  But, my daughter and daughter in law live in a very affluent area in Salem, OR, USA.  They are finding out that their area is where everyone loves to trick or treat.  They had a grand total of 406, yes 406 kids visit.  They gave out 6 really large bags of candy (the Costco size ones).  Just amazing.  That's my update!  Here are this months sponsors.



PRIZE~~$10 Gift Certificate

***********************************************************************************




Prize:  2 digis, 1 pad of digital papers "mini"
and the possibility of being Special Guest DT

******************************************************************************

Well these sponsors are the best.  Always generous with their prizes.  Very very nice images that are a joy to work with.  Please go show some love and leave a thank you.  They do appreciate it!

On to my project.  I have used an image from Mirtillamente called Gertrude Autumn.  Here we go.  (I didn't link my image as Mirtillamente is under construction right now)

I just love it when I have a table cloth that matches 
what I create.  Makes displaying so much easier.  Here
is the envelope.  It was made from AC cardstock.  


I colored Gertrude with all of my colored pencils and my
Shuttle Art markers.  I also used my sparkle gel pens to
add dimension.  The card was designed from a site.  I 
downloaded it and made a card with a fold at the top.  
All the papers are from a very old book from DCWV 
dated 2013.  The solid color paper is card from AC
Cardstock.  Autumn Mode On is cut using a die from 
KSCrafts.


Here is the inside.  You can now see the papers.  


The back.

Once I decided what I was going to create this card came together very quickly.  The start of a new project always takes the longest time.  So from my heart to yours,

Stay Healthy, Stay Safe and know you are blessed!!


***HAPPY THANKSGIVING***








No comments:

Post a Comment