Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Crafters Cafe Challenge #303 "Feminine"

 Hello everyone!  Welcome to Crafters Cafe Challenge.  This is challenge #303 and the theme is 'feminine'.  This is also the last challenge of 2023.  The challenge will run for 2 months.  Thank you to everyone who has made 2023 such a wonderful year!  Now let's see who our sponsors are.

Prize~~3 images 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Prize~~$10 voucher

What great sponsors.  Both of them have clear and crisp designs that are a dream to color.  Please go show some love and give each of them a big thank you.  

My project for this challenge is from Sheepski Designs and is titled Hot Chocolate.  Here is what I created.  


I started with dark brown heavy cardstock for a base.  Mint 
green and then pink solid card and two really pretty printed
paper round out the stack.  See the last piece of paper,  it has
on it tea pots.  Very special paper of mine.  The image was 
colored with my Prismacolor Pencils.  I paper pieced the foam
for the hot chocolate and the mint greet sweater.  Finally a snow
flake and a gem to finish the front.


The inside is papers by Crafters Companion.  I used some a
metal die set to make the medallion.  The sentiment is Take
Good Care Of Yourself.


Here is a better photo.


The back and my sticker and inital.

Well that is it for 2023.  On to 2024.  I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season.  I will be back in January with a new blog look (keep your fingers crossed).  So from my heart to yours,

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and know you are blessed.






No comments:

Post a Comment