Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, June 14, 2023

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #298 Humorous

 Hello and welcome back to another challenge at The Crafter's Cafe.  June's theme is 'humorous'.  So cute, silly, funny the skies the limit.  But first let me show you who our sponsors are.

Prize~~2 Images



Prize~~3 Images


These are two of my most favorite sponsors.  I'm fairly new to My Besties but I am finding that their images are crisp and clean and easy to color.  Now Dr. Digi's are a big favorite and my collection of images is quite large.  Please go and show some love and say a quick thank you!!!

I was excited to chose an image from My Besties entitled 'Little Mini Monster #849'.  This is what I have created.  

The little boy across the street celebrated his 6th birthday on
May 22.  I needed a tag for a present.  This was just the ticket.  I
colored the little mini monster with my Prismacolor Pencils and
the Shuttle Art Alcohol Markers.  Next I did a print and cut
using the Silver Bullet Pro machine.  Next I found a set of nested
dies and die cut some scraps.  Dark blue card, gold holographic
paper and a scrap of paper with stars on it.  I searched for a 
ribbon and found a gold spool with wire edges.  Fit it through
a hole I punched in the top.  Tag made!

Here is what the completed tag looks like from the front.

And here is the back.  I later put his name on the tag and 
signed it.


That's it for June!  Next month I will be back with a Christmas in July project.  So from my heart,


Stay Healthy, Stay safe and know that you are blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment