Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday, May 15, 2023

The Crafters Cafe Challenge # 297. Theme is Animals

 Hello everyone!  I hope that Mother's day was good to each of you.  I had a wonderful birthday/mothers day.  My girls took me shell seeking at the beach and out to dinner on the bay front.  Fabulous time I won't forget anytime soon.  Love those girls!!!  On with the post.

Our theme for the month of May is Animals.  So get your thinking cap on while I show you the sponsors!


We will be joining Double Trouble Challenge #138
for May 15 through May 28th.  You can look at 
the requirement and enter this challenge also.

                                   


Beccy's Place

Oh this challenge for May is going to be such fun!  Please visit each sponsor and give them some love and a thank you.  

For my inspiration I have used an image from Beccy's Place called  Merle the giraffe.  I hope you like Christmas cards.  



This is a 5x7 card.  I used some lime/leaf green that I have had
laying around.  The pink and green papers are from a Crafter's
Companion Contemporary Christmas kit circe 2018.  Great kit!
I have colored Merle using my Prismacolor Pencils.  The saying
is Swahili for Merry Christmas.  My sister-in-law (previous
marriage to my brother) married a great guy from Kenya.  The
language spoken is Swahili.  I made the card for them.  


I love what the inside says.  More of the contemporary Christmas
kit pink paper.  I had a scrap of blue snowman paper and I cut
a little one out.  


I cut another snowman to dress up the back along with my
logo and initial.


Now you can see where I got the snowmen.  

Well that's it for the Month of May.  I hope you can join us.  Oh also remember to enter the Double Trouble challenge.  Who knows, you might just win a prize.  So from my heart,

Stay Healthy, Stay Safe and know you are blessed.  





No comments:

Post a Comment