Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday, March 14, 2022

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #283 'Use some flowers'

 Hello!  I'm so happy you could visit my little space of the blog-o-sphere.  Hopefully I will be able to get this post written and posted before this computer does something horrible.  Yes still dealing with NO windows computer.  Maybe Bob will take be to Best Buy this weekend.  But that's not why you are here.  Our challenge for this month is 'Use Some Flowers'.  I have the most wonderful sponsor to show off this month.  Here we go!

Prize~£ 8.50/3 images

Can I just say I 💖Polkadoodles!  The images are crisp and clear and in several formats.  Digital images are very quickly available after your order is placed.  Please everyone go show some love.

For my inspirational project, I have chosen Snowdrop, The Darling Buds.  This is a image that I will use frequently (she's that pretty).  So here we go!


I colored Snowdrop with Prismacolor Pencils and
had my Silver Bullet Cutter cut a small outline to
add definition.  The teal hearts are brads.  I next
matted the orange flower paper on AC Cardstock
peach.  The stripes are 1/8" gold ribbon and the
oil spill jewels are both from Joanns (many years
ago).


Here's the inside.  This is a get well card for my 
daughter.  She has been diagnosed with what the
doctors are calling 'Long Covid'.  She has symptoms
that at this time (time will tell) will never clear up.
She loves anything tropical so the reason for the
flamingo and coconut drink.  The background paper
has been around since dirt.

This is the back.  I have die cut a sprocket from
a slimline set and then stamped with an old set
I found at tag sale.  I did not find a link to 
share.


My daughter also loves her coffee.  I thought this
might be just the ticket.

So that's it!  I invite you to enter our challenge and show off those flowers.  Can't wait to see what you create.

So for now, stay healthy, stay safe and be very blessed!









No comments:

Post a Comment