Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #229 'add a flower'

 Welcome to my blog!  I am so happy you could visit.  Appliances and I are having a huge fight.  Dishwasher gave up the ghost right before Christmas.  Dryer gave out in early February and the final straw...my windows computers hard drive died 2 weeks ago.  Dishwasher and dryer are fixed.  Now I just need to get a Windows computer.  I am using my 2008 iMac right now.  It's slow but it is a trooper!  Ok enough about my woes.  Let me introduce our single sponsor for this challenge.

Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate

One of the very first images I designed with is from Beccy's Place.  Her images are a delight to create with.  Please everyone go show some love and have a look around.  She even has some freebies!!

Now on to my project.  I love flowers and I love pink flamingos.  This image has them both covered nicely.  I picked the Big Wishes set.  See the big bouquet of flowers with the skinny flamingo legs...that's the image.  I used the sentiment "Thanks A Bunch".  Here is the creation.


I colored this image with my Prismacolor Pencils.
In SCAL5, I made two borders. Cut the image and
both layers and glued them all together.  I printed 
the sentiment on light green paper and die cut it
out with my Gemini. The card base is some really
nice Bazzill and the background papers enhanced 
the base very nicely.  In the center of each 
flower is a gem. (had to add some bling)


The inside.  Same yellow from the front.



Here is the back.  The fold for the card is on
the top.



I made the envelope and for a change added the
same yellow paper as a liner.

Overall, I think that this project will lighten my SIL day.  

Thank you so much for visiting.  I will be back next month for another challenge from Crafty Gals Corner.

Be Safe, Stay Healthy and know you are blessed!!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day
everyone!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment