Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday, November 15, 2021

The Crafters Cafe Challenge #278 'MALE'

 Hello everyone!  Welcome back to my blog.  This challenge is all about male themed cards.  I have a horrible time coming up with male cards.  I am all over the pretty cards with flowers and sparkles.  Male cards....well not so much.  So here is what I have created.  But first, Let's take a look at who our sponsors are.


Beccy's Place


How great!  Beccy's Place is a gem among digital stamps.  I love using her images.  They are crisp and clean and a joy to color.  Go show some love gang.  

Now on to my creation.  I am using a Beccy's Place image called Mason Jar of Tools.  It's an image from Blooming Tools Digital Stamps.  Here is my card for a male.  
Our employee Mike has a birthday this Thursday.
What better reason to create a male birthday card
and a pan of my cinnamon rolls!

I colored the mason jar of tools with my Prisma-
colored pencils.  I paper pieced the handles of the
big screwdrivers with wood grained paper scraps.
The gold frames and brads are Anna Griffin. I 
used rub-on letters on the self adhesive cork I
got at Dollar Tree.  The ribbon I found at a thrift
store.  The background card is American Crafts. 
The dotted brown paper is from a DCVW book
from 2013.

Just a closer look!

The inside background is a piece of linen paper
from K&Co. from many years ago.  The big letters
are fabric and puffy with sticky on the back. 
The happy birthday is a die from Amazon.

Just another closer look!

Here is the beauty shot.

So that's it for this challenge.  I will enter my card into a couple of challenges as soon as I figure out which ones.  Now I will not be posting again until after Thanksgiving in the USA.  So to my friends in the states Happy Thanksgiving!

Be safe, stay healthy and know you are very blessed!









1 comment: