Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday, November 1, 2021

Crafter's Cafe Challenge #277 Anything Goes!

 Hello everyone.  Happy dia de los muertos!!!  Also a very Happy Halloween/Samhain.  Wow 3 celebrations to be excited about.  Challenge #277 has a theme of 'anything goes'.  So let's get started.  Here are the sponsor(s).

Polkadoodles

Such a fantastic sponsor!  I do have to admit, I am very very fond of their images.  Go show some love everyone!

I am using a very cute and fun image called Gnometastic Birthday Gift.  I have recently learned a new type of card and I just love it.  If you want the details please send me an email.  

Here we go.  



Isn't this fun!!!  Papers are all scraps from other
projects.  The gnome is colored with Prismacolor
pencils.  I paper pieced the gift put square foam
underneath for some dimension


Here is a close-up of the Gnome.  I really 
like the ombre shirt and the pompom on top
of the gift.  






Above is the inside of my creation.  

I do not know what is up with blogger.  I can't add pictures exactly where I want and then they all group together.  I think that I will just say this blog post is finished.  See you next time.  



1 comment: