Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Crafty Gals Challenge #211 Fall Colors

 Hello and welcome to my blog.  For challenge #211 the theme is Fall Colors.  Pretty straight forward.  Wellllllllllllllllllllllll...

I got my themes mixed up.  I thought the theme was stripes and polka dots.  So my creation doesn't fit the fall colors but it's still pretty.  We have one sponsor for this challenge.

Prize~3 Digi Stamps

Can I tell you how much I look forward to coloring an image from Digi Doodle Studios?  I LOVE these images.  Please please go leave a little love.  Here is the link Digi Doodle Studios.

Now on to my project.  I colored up a wonderful image that can be used all year round.  Chef Cinnamon is her name.  Cooking is her game!  Let me show you what I came up with.

I love the way she turned out.  I found this back-
ground paper in a book I picked up when my
Tuesday Morning was going out of business.  The
paper pad is made by Jen Hadfield and is called
'My Bright Life'.  The Mmmmm sticker is foam.
The border was made by cutting a striped paper
against the stripe.  The polka dots are on the 
beautiful dress.  I colored her with a mix of Prisma-
color and Arteza pencils.

More foam stickers in the corners and the back 
ground paper is a scrap.

Back of my card.

Short and sweet post today.  May I ask a favor?  My beautiful state of Oregon has massive wildfires burning throughout the state.  Please pray for our firefighters and for much needed rain.

My crafty's stay safe and please stay healthy.  Bright blessings,










No comments:

Post a Comment