Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Summer Time Fun Challenge #210 Crafty Gals Corner Challenge

 Gosh where has the time gone.  It's flying by so fast.  I did the first chores of my Autumn/Fall (shhhhhhh Halloween) cleaning.  I love this time of year.  The weather is even cooperating.  Lows in the 50's and highs in the 70's.  I'll take it!  Now on to this months challenge.  The theme is 'Summer Time Fun'.  Here are the absolutely fabulous sponsor(s).


Prize~2 Digital Images


Prize~3 Digital Images



Twinkle Lane Designs

Prize~2 Digital Images &
2 Coordinating Digital Paper Sets

I am always amazed with the digital images and super prizes that our sponsor(s) provide for our monthly challenge.  My dear crafties, please go and leave some love for them.  They and I would greatly appreciate it.

Now on to my creation.  In my neighborhood, my neighbor across the street has planted a victory garden.  It is in what was the parking strip.  There is the biggest sunflowers I think I have ever seen.  So my image is from Twinkle Lane Designs.  I have used Sunflower Bouquet & Honey Bees Digital Papers.  So here is my Summer Time Fun creation.

I colored the image using my Arteza pencils.  Using 
my extremely sharp needle nose scissors I fussy cut
the Sunflower Bouquet out.  Next I printed out one
of the Honey Bees Digital Paper Sets.  With this on
the card, I attached the bouquet with pop dots and
added some ribbon and stickers.

On the inside, I used the same background paper
as the front of the card.  I have had this pink ribbon
for ages.  It fit the bill perfectly.  I added more 
stickers from the Garden Party sheet.

Here is the back.  I wanted to show you the new
label.  I really like the grand staff and the colors.

Here is a close-up of the sticker.



As always if you would like a listing of materials and pencils used just ask.  Thank you so much for visiting.  Next month I have a cutie to share with you.  

Take care and stay safe my friends.  Bright Blessings,






No comments:

Post a Comment